• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TRADE Still looking to trade for a wakizachi or large tanto.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to trade a brass frame revolver or two for a decent wakizashi sword of battle quality. Needs good steel for cutting. May trade for a larger tanto of good quality.
Like this? I scroll-sawed the handle from maple and accented with resin and a mosaic pin.

Attachments

• 20210423_052648.jpg
    20210423_052648.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 55
Nice Tanto, but no. I'm looking for a Wakizashi, a short Katana with a blade about 19"- 22" with a good steel, 1060, or San Mei, tempered to be useful in actual fighting. A tactical style, full tang is ok, I don't need a 'pretty' sword, or a traditionally wrapped handle, etc, but won't turn down such if it has good steel. I prefer a longer handle. I'm offering good solid Colt 1851 brass frame or a Remington 1858 brass frame '44s in tight, good working order. Thank you for your offer.

I hear ya. Good sword blanks are hard to find. I've been looking to make a gladius for some time but finding a blank in quality steel has been hard to come by. I made a shirasaya a while back as a gift and haven't found much since.

Latest posts

Back