• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Steve Zihn Jaeger for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
j2.JPG
jaeger (9).JPG
jaeger (13).JPG
jaeger (14).JPG
jaeger (12).JPG
jaeger (15).JPG
jaeger (16).JPG
jaeger (19).JPG
j3.JPG

I decided to sell this Jaeger. it is just to much gun for me. I never even worked up a load for it, I flinch with it LOL. it is beautiful! it was built about 20 years ago by Steve Zihn of WY. he is a true master. it has what I believe is a Don getz 31in swamped barre in 62 cal. it has a chambers English round faced water proof lock tuned by Steve. it has silver inlay and carving by Steve. it has very few scratches or marks. it has a African ebony nose cap. this gun is nice. I will post a ew more photos in a bit when I get back from hunting. shipping is 100.00 in a wood box. please make an offer if that is not acceptable with the rules please let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• j2.JPG
    j2.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 71
a price would be rely nice, as a place to know how much. fishing for prices isn't the way to post when you want to sell an item, if not selling then OK!? JMHO.

I have several big bores, and a gun like that needs to fit. What is the LOP? Also whose lock is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back