• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Starting a new club info.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I live in northeast Arkansas. Not a lot of muzzleloaders around here and definitely no clubs. I live on the outskirts of Jonesboro and surely in this area there has to be some people interested in traditional muzzleloading. Just looking for ideas for starting a group. Maybe some advice from those that have started a group weather it be strictly shooting or historical reenacting.

You might try the NMLRA to see if they have any information for guidance.

Good tips. You have to promote the idea, maybe even pay for some advertising.
We asked the local fun shops for $10 gift certificates to give as prizes. Gets a customer in the door and what customer only spends $10 in a fun store. Give them a thank you plaque with the logo to put on the wall, continuous advertising of the new club and they get traffic. Win win.

Back