• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Starr Single Action Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awc

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Forsale Pietta Starr Single Action Revolver Excellent Condition,650.00+ Shipping

Did I miss photos somewhere? I know it’s sold but would you share pics just the same?

Why aren't you answering me?
Probably because he isn't here right now.

To find out if a member is on the forum and if he's not, to find out when he was last here, put your cursor over the persons name/picture over in the left hand side of the page. That will open a window that allows you to start a Conversation (PM). It also shows you when the last time that the member was on the forum was.
If it's several hours ago, chances are good that they aren't on the forum now.
If you want to see if a member is currently on the forum, go to the main forum page. Look down at the bottom and you will see all of the members who are currently on the forum's name listed.

heres pics i promised, forgot I had ground a better knotch in hammer.If you can't live with it let me know ,somebody else will buy it.

Attachments

• 100_5967.JPG
    100_5967.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_5968.JPG
    100_5968.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_5969.JPG
    100_5969.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 162
AWC, thanks for posting photos. I was curious what $650 would buy - now I know. Nice firearm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back