• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Stainless Pietta 1858 .44 New Army Revolver plus accessories

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your FFL if they will ship it directly to me in Massachusetts. It will get your name off the ownership record, and I will acquire the revolver.

My 3 close ones won't (already asked) but I know one that might
Late for a function right now. I'll check this afternoon

I bought it here in The People Republik of NJ so it's registered to me and any sale or trade has to go FFL to FFL (get my name off it).
(I'll cover FFL fee's on my end - I knocked $25 off already to reflect any fee's on your end)

$425 with accessories, + shipping
or trade for a modern steel, flintlock, single barrel shotgun, 12 gauge, either improved cylinder choke or modified jug choke.

Located in Manalapan NJ

Harder to get 8" barrel. (Imported though Cabelas and EMF, this was Cabelas)
Less than 100 shots though it
Comes with a Lyman .454 ball mold, and all the balls in the photo.
(small clump of stuck together felt wadds not included)

Only for sale because I stumbled into a Ruger Old Army and I don't collect and only need one to shoot and I'm OUT of space in my safe !

View attachment 125724View attachment 125725View attachment 125726View attachment 125727View attachment 125728View attachment 125730
Have you sold it yet ?

Not yet but Hiddeninsmoke (great name!) has first dibs
The function that I was at went way later than expected,
I'll check tomorrow with the FFL if they'll mail directly to a person.

Ask your FFL if they will ship it directly to me in Massachusetts.

Like I suspected, the answer is no - these poor guys are under under constant harassment by the state and ATF and won't even think about it.
I really can't blame them

I have a buyer who PMed me that doesn't care that it goes to his FFL, but you're in line in front of him - you in or out ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back