• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

squirrel cooker?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtguard

32 Cal.
Reaction score
howdy all, I'm lookin fer a squirrel cooker /chicken cooker
It sonsists of the stock forged, wun iz a cooking fork with one end of two tines and a c hook on the other, the second bar is a rack the secures the cookin arm and the other a ground rod.
i wood lyk ta git sum peeples thet maykum
thaynk ya kyndlee
uglee snayk

Turkeyfoot traders sells 'em.
However, If I may, what's wrong with a green sapling or two?

Check out the classified section in the forum. Claudes very own Colonial America site sells a really nice squirrel cooker. I know cause I have one.

UGLY SNAKE..
Howcome it dont say whar yer frum under yer name?
maybe yer just out thar somewhar??? I know yer kin cuz ya learnt ta spelljest lyke i did....mazing how much we uns learn way back in these here hollers....aint it. I was taught ta take the purtiest girL i could find out huntin skerwls with me....ya jest throw er down on the ground an when the skerwls hear them nuts crackin they come outta nowhar.....
y'all take care now....

*** WV SCROUNGER***

howdee that scrounger i liv down sowth of tha bluefield in verginy in bland cowny, ya no i wuz told thet i shud take my old wumun an let her ugly them skwerls outin tha tree she got so ugly she got to teren up so bad i had to leev er et hom
uglee snayk

Yep....I jest knowed ya was a west virginia hillbilly.
take care o that woman...thar aint many like her.

*** WV SCROUNGER ***

Curt lyles make a real nice one he has a few things on the classified , If you want his number pm me and ill give it to you .

howdy there skagun this here is ugly snake im powerful sorry about tha deelay but our yngun is in tha war and things always seem to keep astir round heer i bought me 1 of them skwerl cooker frum terky foot and have used it a cuple of times and am powerful pleezd with it i surely doo preeshiat tha advys

take care

ugly snayk

Glad it worked out for ya.
I wanted one too, but saplings are just too plentiful up here. BTW did you see the half sized one? it's called a Chipmunk cooker! :crackup: :crackup:

I opted, instead, for a folding grate that I can pack in, and it'll hold my skillet over the heat for me, very handy.

Back