• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Springfield Armory Infantry Muskets 1795-1844

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEROS

32 Cal
Reaction score
New book published by Mowbray Publishing 550 full color photos, 158 pages available from the publisher or on Amazon
Image1-1.jpg
Image1-2.jpg
Image1-3.jpg
CONTENTS.jpg

Great Book. I picked up my copy at Springfield Armory National Historic Site two Friday's ago and am extremely well pleased I bought it.

Gus

New book published by Mowbray Publishing 550 full color photos, 158 pages available from the publisher or on Amazon View attachment 16353 View attachment 16354 View attachment 16356 View attachment 16357
My wife got me a copy of this from "Track of the Wolf". I am a musket "nerd" and this really has the minutia of US military muskets that keeps me entertained. I am the type of person who, when watching something historical on TV, has to point out what "they" got right or got wrong with regards to props.

My wife got me a copy of this from "Track of the Wolf". I am a musket "nerd" and this really has the minutia of US military muskets that keeps me entertained. I am the type of person who, when watching something historical on TV, has to point out what "they" got right or got wrong with regards to props.

Drives my wife nuts when I do that at a movie. "Oh, shut up, Mr. nitpicky." :D

Springfield Ma is an armpit, but the Museum is well worth a visit. Bring a camera.

LOL!! Well, I can see you have been to the city. :) :D

I first went there in 1984 and 1985 to go through Smith and Wesson Armorer's Schools and enjoyed that a lot, though on my first trip it snowed 14 inches in one afternoon and the Armorer's School closed the following day, but opened the day after. On the weekends, I hit Springfield Armory and the Antique stores not too far away and enjoyed that immensely. Wasn't able to go through the Antique shop area on my trip at the end of September this year, though.

Gus

Latest posts

Back