• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Spring garden

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:idunno: I don't know I tried growing the blue squash twice before and lost the plants both times when they were just showing blooms.

The other two are new to me this year.

Be sure to let me know....did the seeds come from Baker creek?

I bought some squash today from a Mennonite store, Cheaper than I could grow them. 50 cents each. :shocked2:

Last nights Haul :)

K5WPrkL.jpg

I was out this AM running corn stocks through the chipper.

When I got done I made just picked Okra and a bit of bacon end as my Breakfast just stir the Okra with salt pepper and a big spoonful of corn meal then cook in a little of the bacon grease. Quick & easy.

I know how you feel. Last time I planted taters I did 2 acres and got around 6000 pounds. My legs and knees hurt all winter.

The food banks and senior meal kitchens were very happy about it however. Since I became diabetic I haven't planted any.

we are at 39f right now and 26f forecast for Sunday night :doh: guess the weekend will be about cleaning up the garden and winterizing the house. Yipeee :barf:

Yep, all weekend in the garden, on the roof or in the crawl space. But it's all done :wink: I'm beat :( and I have to be at work at 3:18 AM :doh:

LOL

Back