• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Sporran & Wee Kilt set

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's something for the rendezvous goer that would like to enter a primitive Highland games at those larger events. You won't have to wear a dress. Here's a Wee Kilt I used for that purpose. The waist is 3"X 58", I wore it from right hip bone across the front, around the back, over the right hip and finish on the left hip. Can fasten with small inexpensive Celtic pins, not included (I used three). Socks (Mens 9-12) are basics, and the sporran is worn in front and belts' Celtic style buckle can be side or rear worn. The back 1/3 has been pleated with 1" pleats. It is 58" wide and 21" from the waistband top to the hemmed bottom. The pattern is a small checked Black Watch pattern. Price of $85 includes S&H to lower 48. PM w/ questions or photo requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back