• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Spokane Washington Muzzleloading supplies??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With the permanent closing of The White Elephant (I know it closed last year but I just found out recently) it leaves me scratching my head as to where to get new powder and caps.

Is there a store in the Spokane County or Stevens County regions where I can get such supplies?

October Country is in Hayden, Idaho. Not sure if they have a store front or if they carry caps, etc., but you might give them a call and see.

With the permanent closing of The White Elephant (I know it closed last year but I just found out recently) it leaves me scratching my head as to where to get new powder and caps.

Is there a store in the Spokane County or Stevens County regions where I can get such supplies?
Buffalo Arms up north by Sand Point Idaho. They have powder. I just purchased a case of Schuetzen powder and had it shipped cheaper than I could drive the 3.5 hrs from home and pay cash for it. Don't know on the caps because I wasn't looking for them. Good luck to you, they are nice people to deal with.
Old Shepherd

Sportsmans warehouse has some, also bi-mart used to have good prices if you care to go to deer park.

Latest posts

Back