• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD SPF-NIB 7.5 Stainless Old Army w/fixed sights.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you walk into a gun shop and start pointing out to the owner you don't like his prices, maybe you do that at a gunshow.
But you WON'T do it here!

Those posts are deleted, any others will be also.

I suggest you read the classified guidelines.

You will be happy. One question for those with the fixed site model....are they dead on? My pops 38 police special is fixed and I was not impressed but when he passed and I shot it OMG it is as dead on as could be. Never have owned one with fixed. My ROA is adj and it is one of my will never sell pieces

When you edit the ad title, just to the left is a dropbox, if you click on that you can change the blue "for sale" box to the red "sold".

I did not know about that, thank you for that information. I thought sold pending funds was sufficient.

Latest posts

Back