• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD ***SPF***4-pair drop-front cotton pants

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim97

36 Cl.
Reaction score
***SPF*** For sale here are four pair of drop-front pants; no maker or identifying markings of any sort, but are very well-made and have seen quite a bit of use over the past 3-4 years. Still have lots of serviceable wear left though, I just don't wear them anymore. There are two gray pair that are made of a heavier material and two ivory colored pair that are more of a summer-weight. No size marking is present in any of them, but I typically wear 33 or 34 waist pants with a length of 29 or 30 and these fit me perfectly. All buttons are present but on some of the pants some of the buttons don't match exactly. I couldn't always find a matching button when one came off, so I sewed on one that was close rather than replace all 12 buttons just to have them all match- the difference is not very noticeable though. And these are not "dress pants" as should be clear from the photos. These are great "utility" pants; I wore them to matches pretty regularly. All four pair for $25 plus shipping in the US. PM me if interested. Thanks

20220319_112341.jpg
20220318_141158.jpg20220318_141203.jpg20220318_141231.jpg20220318_141307.jpg20220318_141401.jpg20220318_141446.jpg20220318_141533.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back