• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Speed Loader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased this speed loader 20 some years ago. It does not have a maker's name or mark. The pictures show that is fast and easy to use. I pull up the plunger, insert the "cartridge", place the loader's bottom over the gun's barrel and hit the top of the plunger -- your bullet is already short started. The pictures of the pouch so how I carry the additional "cartridges. The tubes "cartridges" are open ended the red and black ends hold very thin plastic circles about 1/1/4" in diameter. These plastic circles are destroyed when the "cartridge" is loaded into the barrel. Does anybody know where they can be purchased.

Attachments

• IMG_5732.jpg
    IMG_5732.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5733.jpg
    IMG_5733.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5734.jpg
    IMG_5734.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5736.jpg
    IMG_5736.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5737.jpg
    IMG_5737.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 36
No idea where to find them but could you grind the teeth off of a hole saw of the right diameter, sharpen it up and roll your own at the drill press? Im picturing, and I may be completely wrong, something like clamshell packaging thickness. If that is the case, you could have a lifetime supply in no time if you can't find a supply already cut. A bonus is you can punch a bunch of cleaning patches after you are done.

Back