• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Spare parts for the Pedersoli 1861 Springfield?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarineCorporal

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm seeing the musket prices going up, but are the spare parts also getting tougher to find?
I'm looking for a Pedersoli 1861 barrel and a vent/clean out hole screw.
Any help would be appreciated.

Try VTI. I've gotten Pedersoli parts from them in the past, but it might take awhile if they are waiting for them to come in from Italy.

Thanks but no luck. The only Pedersoli 1861 part there was the lock assembly.
Does anyone know if Armisport screws are interchangeable with Pedersoli's?

Thanks but no luck. The only Pedersoli 1861 part there was the lock assembly.
Does anyone know if Armisport screws are interchangeable with Pedersoli's?
Did you call them?

The website is not very good. They had to email me a parts diagram and I was then able to order what I needed. Not many options in getting Pedersoli parts. You might find and nos Euroarms part will fit, but finding one and having it actually work is a miracle unto itself!

I'm seeing the musket prices going up, but are the spare parts also getting tougher to find?
I'm looking for a Pedersoli 1861 barrel and a vent/clean out hole screw.
Any help would be appreciated.
What part do you need? A barrel can easily be fixed by Bobby Hoyt.

From what I've seen in the past if you could find a Pedersoli barrel you couldn't afford it. Do you have a barrel now and what is its problem(s)? Bobby Hoyt can fix almost anything.

Another option may be to call IFG (Italian Firearms Group) out of Texas. They are the main importer of the major Italian firearms (black powder) to the USA.
I’ve called them direct before and ordered Pedersoli stuff from them. Not parts but it may be worth a try as they were most helpful.

Go to the Pedersoli website and look up the U.S. warranty place, they have parts.

Back