• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Space Farms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where will this all end?
Sadly, no place good. We are seeing all our founding fathers' predictions for what would end this experiment of liberty coming true before our eyes and a faster and faster rate all the time. Oddly, it seems the worst in the New England and northeastern states where this all began.

I was raised and spent my first couple of decades in the Western part of NJ, not far from Space Farms, and visited frequently. It was always a treat!
Rural NJ was quite a different place back in the 60’s. with more then ample opportunity amd the freedoms to shoot, hunt, and fish with abundance and landscapes that left little to be desired.

The reason we have these problems are because most run away from there problems instead of fixing them. You could move but the things you moved away from will find you one day.
No states are a safe bet anymore just look at what happening to Texas.

Whats funny is all the New England States mostly vote for progressive Democrats. Giving away your Freedoms one Election at a time. If you have not seen any restrictions as of yet...trust me you will
Yes, it’s frustrating. Surprisingly, the rural areas are far more balanced, and in many cases lean conservative. Just like what Is happening now in what were once “God’s Country” states, the progressive takeover of the state is predominantly coming out of the major cities where population levels are grossly in-balanced, controlled by progressives and unions, with the constituencies universities, city dwellers, and the highly dependent/impoverished . If it hasn’t already, watch out, it IS coming your way!!!!!

There's a CVA Kentucky hanging on top.
How funny. I looked at it didn’t notice.
Was at fort Bridger in the 1970s they had a display of trade goods. Traps, pots, sewing awls, laid out on a HBC candy stripe blanket. The tag was exposed,, not the HB tag or the hb embossing. No, it was the three color bar blanket sold by North west Traders at about half the weight of t

Fred's museum is really neat.

I used to work on his mink farm back in the 60's-70's skinning mink.

I lived right around the corner on the Wykertown road. We had the old Richard's farm.

Left NJ in 79 after they outlawed foothold traps and landed on the other side of the river in PA.

I still visit Spaces every October for the NJ Trappers Rendevous and again in March for the fur sale.

It
s a good time to catch up with some old friends.

I have fond memories of central NJ where I grew up and I use to fish and hunt in the field and woods in my back yard when I was a young lad. We shot our bows, BB guns,, muzzleloaders, .22's and shotguns all year long and my dad would shoot the groundhogs in the garden with his .270 Winchester. We had all the freedom we wanted so did my friends that lived in the area.
Me flyfishing (2).JPG
Me fly fishing, me looking for bear- I made everything (2).jpg
The Old Mill.jpg

Back