• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Southcoast Massachusetts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can put real black powder on the shelf even if they have it. It must be kept in a magazine that meets federal standards. The places that stock it, like Autumn Gun Works and Trader John's Gunshop,,, you have to ask for it, they then go get what you request out of the magazine.
Dang, I was just at Autumn gun works on Friday and didn't ask. I figured they were out. That gets me. They have all the smokeless out. Freaking rules make no sense

Dang, I was just at Autumn gun works on Friday and didn't ask. I figured they were out. That gets me. They have all the smokeless out. Freaking rules make no sense
I guess you'll have to go back....
Which I guess means having to go get a sandwich, some bacon, some smoked duck, some sweet cured smoked beef, and smoked chicken chicken salad,,,,, maybe a half pound or so of smoked cheese if you do dairy, at Nodine's. You know seeing as you are that close already. 😉 Might as well get the most out of your trip up there,,,, 😆

I guess you'll have to go back....
Which I guess means having to go get a sandwich, some bacon, some smoked duck, some sweet cured smoked beef, and smoked chicken chicken salad,,,,, maybe a half pound or so of smoked cheese if you do dairy, at Nodine's. You know seeing as you are that close already. 😉 Might as well get the most out of your trip up there,,,, 😆
I like your thinking:)

I like your thinking:)
My LGS puts out empty cans of black powder that he has in storage locker so people know if he has some in stock. His prices are super high when he does have real black, and I refuse to be gouged by him. It's like he wants to get the HazMat fee for every pound of powder he sells on top of a already high price for a pound of powder.

Back