• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

South West Oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skypilot39b

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My dad is looking to pick up some Black Poweder in SW Oregon and is having a hard time finding a dealer, does anyone have any suggestions? He lives in Grants Pass

yeah, unfortunately I can't go, I live in Florida, but my dad is trying to get some powder for my brother, who lives in Washington, which seems to be about the second most communist state next to the People's Republic of Kalifornia

Hi,
Have your Dad contact Walker Mountain Muzzle Loaders, they shoot at Josephine County Sportsman. Sorry I can't remeber which Sunday of the month they shoot. If your Dad has trouble sent me a private email and I will find someone to help.

Michael

skypilot39b said:
yeah, unfortunately I can't go, I live in Florida, but my dad is trying to get some powder for my brother, who lives in Washington, which seems to be about the second most communist state next to the People's Republic of Kalifornia

I am sure that your brother can find all that he needs by attending this particular trade show in Washington State, actually coming up real soon.

Cascade Mountainmen Trade Show

Yup, have made the pilgrimage a couple times now, there are several exhibit halls packed full of everything and then some, never take money you do not intend to spend. :wink:

Yeah, no fun without powder, you might encourage your brother to seek out a club (local)

Membership has advantages. :grin:

I was by The Gunworks last week. They had lot's of powder but mentioned they were not planning to restock Swiss when the current inventory is sold. They were out of Swiss 2f but still had some 3f. They had Olde Eynsford in 2f. Don't know about any other powders or sizes they may currently have,one way or they other.

Latest posts

Back