• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

South of DFW--Waxahachie, Ennis area

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoaringBull

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for some like-minded folks that get together to shoot in the Waxahachie or Ennis area. I'm actually closer to Maypearl. If yall know where that is...:dunno:

I have been considering setting up a trade blanket or something like that and selling off some of my stuff. I hope it's not too darned cold !!

I hope you guys had fun there. I never made it as my old body made that decision for me this time. I understand they had a good turnout and lots of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other regular shoots in the area? I’ve not been but I see that Arlington Sportsman Club has a black powder match once a month. I’ve been shooting competitively a good while now but am just now getting into muzzle loading.

The Dalllas Muzzleloaders meet the second sunday of every month for a shoot in Tool. They have their own range and it's always fun.

Latest posts

Back