South of DFW--Waxahachie, Ennis area

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

RoaringBull

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for some like-minded folks that get together to shoot in the Waxahachie or Ennis area. I'm actually closer to Maypearl. If yall know where that is...:dunno:

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Dallas Muzzleloaders club has The Frozen Foot rendezvous on the third weekend of January. Like most clubs, you will meet a lot of friendly folks...

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been considering setting up a trade blanket or something like that and selling off some of my stuff. I hope it's not too darned cold !!

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I hope you guys had fun there. I never made it as my old body made that decision for me this time. I understand they had a good turnout and lots of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
when is the next one?
They actually had a Fun Da Vue today....where anyone can show up and compete. No clothing restrictions or any of that stuff. Again I had to miss it, due to some medical problems I'm having.

J-Ho

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Any other regular shoots in the area? I’ve not been but I see that Arlington Sportsman Club has a black powder match once a month. I’ve been shooting competitively a good while now but am just now getting into muzzle loading.

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
The Dalllas Muzzleloaders meet the second sunday of every month for a shoot in Tool. They have their own range and it's always fun.

Latest posts