• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Sources for Pedersoli parts ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I usually use VTI for small parts orders but he's out of stock on what I need and months out on getting it

M70PFC5421
(part #13) Pedersoli Thimble Screw (Frontier Rifle)

(Part #48) Pedersoli Tenon for thimble screw (Frontier Rifle)

Any idea who else in the USA might have these in stock ?

Attachments

• FRONTIER schematic.png
    FRONTIER schematic.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 7
I just ordered a sear spring from Taylors.
VTI was out (I had to send them a message asking) and they were double the price anyway. Any OEM gun parts I need VTI is the last place I look unless everyone else is out. I'm not sure how they come up with their pricing and their shipping does not make up for it.

Ordered the parts from Flintlock ETC
Was going to make them myself but he got back to me just as I was sorting bits of metal with a very good price
Payment by check only though, so it may take longer then the squirrel season here lasts - I may have to make a band aid one to cover

I usually use VTI for small parts orders but he's out of stock on what I need and months out on getting it

M70PFC5421
(part #13) Pedersoli Thimble Screw (Frontier Rifle)

(Part #48) Pedersoli Tenon for thimble screw (Frontier Rifle)

Any idea who else in the USA might have these in stock ?
Were you able to find the parts you were looking for?

Yes, according to the tracking they should be here today
Got em from Flintlock ETC - good price, fast shipping.
Check only but sent the parts as soon as he received it rather than waiting for the check to clear.
I'll use him again (until he's completely sold out and retired)

I'm glad this thread popped up again. I'd like to give an update on the part I received from Taylors, who I recommended.

The sear spring I got in for my Pedersoli Kentucky was wrong.
I had ordered it over the phone with their parts guy so as not to make a mistake due to their fuzzy schematic and part numbers not jiving.

I have been waiting most of the morning for an email on the return procedures. Which I hope will include a shipping label.
I was told they do not sell Pedersoli parts... News to me.

They sell Pedersoli firearms, including the KY .32 rifle which it shows in stock.
They have a schematic labeled Kentucky Rifle.
Yet the parts guy said they only sell Chiappa parts :doh:

That might have been good info to have when I was ordering the part.

This might explain why VTI charges twice as much.
I'll have to try that other place mentioned.

Back