• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Source for straps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have some vendors they would recommend for woven straps that would be appropriate for F&I or Revolutionary War era shooting bags and powder horns?

I can recommend @KLWeaver highly she has made me many straps and all of them are top-notch.
I normally order 12 ft. pieces 2 inches wide for my shooting bags but she will make any size you want,
if you to step it up a bit she also makes wampum straps.

I have dealt with Ms. Ramm and Ms. Polizzi both and HIGHLY recommend either pf them Both are awesome ladies to deal with and you'll get exactly what you ask for. And at a reasonable price for the level of craftswomanship you'll receive.

Look up Denise Haddix Cossel of Denise Cossel Historical Weaving, member of Contemporary Longrifle Association.....she's made straps for me and she is a legit artist on the loom.

Back