• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Soon to be new to WY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gds260

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Well looks like we will be making the move to WY just bought a place just outside of Gillette. Not a far move as we are coming from the Black Hills SD side.

Gillette sounds familiar to me. That's a place my dad and his buddies used to go to a ranch and hunt Mule deer , and antelope back in the 1980's. Dad is in the happy hunting grounds now , but my shop has his trophy racks and horns hanging. Lots of good fortune to ya.......oldwood from Pa..

I will be out your way in Oct. chasing mule deer and Antelope, great country. If not for the wife we would be heading that way. She said not close enough to a beach.

I will be out your way in Oct. chasing mule deer and Antelope, great country. If not for the wife we would be heading that way. She said not close enough to a beach.
I hope you get tags. There is talk about fewer tags for Pronghorn this year. Yes sir it is great country for certain.

The area we hunt is mostly private ranches, with limited access too B.L.M. we are very fortunate too have a private ranch too hunt, I am more concerned with the mule deer tags. Guess we will know come June.

Yep June is what we are waiting on too. You hunting in the Campbell County area?

I have not been on in a while, just saw your post Snydly thanks for the offer. We will have to meet up some time. I have yet to get my muzzleloader stuff unpacked.

Latest posts

Back