• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Somewhere in Belgium?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!
I am living in the neighborhood of Antwerp - Belgium. I am looking for people who are also interested in late 18th Century re enactment ... I was for years in another part of that hobby. Since a few years my interest shifted towards the AWI period .... It doesn't have really to do with that conflict ... militia, farmer, trader or whatever is OK with me. I am into black powder shooting and since two years the proud owner of a really good US made flintlock rifle ... I am building my persona around that ...
Anybody interested? I'd like to come in contact if you do!

I was for many years in to reenactment
Hi there!
I am living in the neighborhood of Antwerp - Belgium. I am looking for people who are also interested in late 18th Century re enactment ... I was for years in another part of that hobby. Since a few years my interest shifted towards the AWI period .... It doesn't have really to do with that conflict ... militia, farmer, trader or whatever is OK with me. I am into black powder shooting and since two years the proud owner of a really good US made flintlock rifle ... I am building my persona around that ...
Anybody interested? I'd like to come in contact if you do!

Hello Simon
Nice to hear from you,most of the stuff I make is to sell or trade . Quillwork powderhorns, and other stuff
Contact me on this email
[email protected]
Then I show you pictures from my
work. Was there a rendez-vous in Erps kwerps. Is like 10 miles from my house hugo
Hi Hugo. I’ll get to you on email soon. I’d love to see your work.Thank you. No, not a Rendezvous. I’m a biker too and went to a biker party there. Also I have friends of my father, who live in Wezemaal.

Hi there! I forgot to look more often to this little place on the site ... wasn't exactly expecting to find kindred spirits! My bad! Where do you shoot? I shoot just over the border in Holland (Clinge)...

I'm from Belgium to, been to 18 century for 30 years. Shoot black powder to
Nice to find you up here

Hugo

Hello
I shoot in Leopoldsburg in Belgium . Can shoot there up till 440 yards. But before I shot for Belgian black powder ass. Also at the Clinge. Attended also before there western weekends.
In fact now Sunday there is a trade market from western stuff in Heusden-Zolder you will find it on internet under COFTAW trade. I have a booth there with 18 century stuff

Latest posts

Back