• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Someone that would finish a Kibler kit?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I honestly don’t have time with work responsibilities and I have limited work space. I spoke with two people that were recommended but one refused because the build wasn’t brass and the other seemed pricey. I am just a hunter looking for a worthy rifle and I am not a perfectionist. I’ve been looking at the Kibler SMR and hope for a few additions.

Anyone?

FWIW, I fully understand limited time. I'm working a project that's taking much more time than I expected.

I did read a post from someone yesterday that said they literally built their Kibler at the kitchen table with a few hand tools. So maybe reconsider?

Try to free up an hour here and there and you'd be surprised how much you can get done. From what I've read, Kiblers practically build themselves.

Kibler is almost a snap together. Very little fitting needed. He has all the tricks to get you a five grad plus fine gun. Or a one grand plain used hunter.
I don’t want this to sound like I’m knocking his guns, but a GPR or traditions will do everything you need to hunt.
You get a Kibler to have an historic styled custom styled gun.
Honestly you will find putting
a Kibler together will be almost as much fun as shooting one
I’m doing a Track of the Wolf kit, sitting Fox and a restock of a CVA pistol, all done on man cave floor, and it’s more work then a Kibler, but no you do not need a gun shop to finish, you can do it at the kitchen table
D4D7D335-B8F9-45F0-B981-AD1E7A126B66.jpeg
272749D0-3719-4110-8326-378935952759.jpeg
C617F1CA-FC2A-45E0-8967-E0C49119438F.jpeg
7AC22122-6A0E-470B-A2A9-8A35E3F837ED.jpeg
46CC58D8-7847-466E-86CC-664E169D0FCB.jpeg

There is a SMR kit "in the white" .45 caliber ready to ship right now on Kibler's websight right now!

Latest posts

Back