• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Some pictures.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio ramrod

75 Cal.
Reaction score
Over the last two weeks people have asked me for pictures of a transporting hard gun case and hunting belt pouch and loading block in other posts I finally got some batteries for the camera so here are some pictures of a simple case made from some ply wood scraps and sheep skin to transport a rifle. A simple belt pouch used for hunting with a flap over it, and a loading block necklass used for hunting. The case allows you to put it in the back of the truck and pile boxes on top with no problems, the loading block necklas holds the loading block at the right height for quick use, and the simple leather capper holds caps protected from the weather and easily accessible by just pulling the strap out. The hunting pouch holds a nipple wrench, ball puller, patch puller caps and loose balls and patches,

Attachments

• IM001674.jpg
    IM001674.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IM001675.jpg
    IM001675.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM001676.jpg
    IM001676.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IM001677.jpg
    IM001677.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM001678.jpg
    IM001678.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
Hanshi, I USED to do good work, since my catarack surgery I have not been able to get glasses that focus in the 16 to 36 inch range. I used to build custom cabinets but there is a reason they don't teach cabinet building at schools for the blind. My muzzle loading projects are fun jobs from scraps or left over material from other jobs. When I got into this game I had four kids and a homemaker wife so money was not available to play games with. I got the money for rendezvous from the trade blanket selling what I made.

Latest posts

Back