• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED SOLD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Near new Uberti 1860 army. Took it to the range twice I think? Paypal F&F $145 Shipped. Thanks! I always manage to post upside down pictures :). Apologies

63F4D7FA-FD40-45F6-8C69-FA95AABAA6F5.jpegF4283CF7-17FA-495A-A61B-4D6011EFD809.jpeg

I sent it. Let me know if it doesn't show up for some reason when you refresh.

I wonder how many got scammed on this one? A friend responded to the Walker for sale, sent off the money and found out it was a scam. Paypal says he should be able to get the money back.

I responded to this one (third in line) and he said it was still available and to send the money right away. $140 shipped. Warning bells were going off so I asked for a phone number to talk and he said he wasn't available right now. Hope no one got taken on this one.

I wonder how many got scammed on this one? A friend responded to the Walker for sale, sent off the money and found out it was a scam. Paypal says he should be able to get the money back.

I responded to this one (third in line) and he said it was still available and to send the money right away. $140 shipped. Warning bells were going off so I asked for a phone number to talk and he said he wasn't available right now. Hope no one got taken on this one.
I bought it. I figured it was legit being it was from a supporting member.

He has another rifle listed for sale. Kh54 and I have been speaking on the phone. I reported the sale and left a warning post. Hopefully someone can lock the account quickly enough.

Last edited:
The actual man behind the moniker Rifleman 1776 that has been posting for over a decade on this forum is a man of outstanding integrity.
The listing and sales of these current postings are completely out of character!
With bargains too good to refuse(?)
It seems someone has hacked or taken over his account.
He has never before listed items in such a manner,
He wouldn't offer a photo of a gun on a bathroom floor!

Last edited:

Actually, paypal's blurb about the transaction says he can't get the money until the 26th. I hope that means that paypal can recover it before then. Have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out.

The actual man behind the moniker Rifleman 1776 that has been posting for over a decade on this forum is an outstanding man of integrity.
The listing and sales of these current postings are completely out of character!
It seems someone has hacked or taken over his account

Absolutely! And that's why we all trusted the hacked posts. It is a shame.

Actually, paypal's blurb about the transaction says he can't get the money until the 26th. I hope that means that paypal can recover it before then. Have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out.
Do I need to do anything? Or should I wait for you to hear from PayPal?

Jim Nasium and I will talk to paypal in the am. Stay tuned.

May want to go light on the item you purchased when talking to PP. Don't believe they are very kind to our hobby. Best wishes, would have gotten me if I had been a bit earlier checking the new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back