• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED SOLD OUT - 58 Caliber 440 gr R.E.A.L. Bullets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griz44Mag

70 Cal.
Reaction score
As cast and as shown in the picture.
These are cast with 99.98% virgin lead.
This is new - lead - never recycled.
These are not lubed as most shooters prefer to lube at the point of loading.
25 rounds - $20.00 -
USPS flat rate box shipping add $9.00
150 Total rounds are available. Shipping discount based on how many I can get in each size of flat rate box.
I shoot these in my Pedersoli safari double barrel rifle (1:48) and my 3 ban Enfield (repro) (1:60) and they perform very well in both guns.
I have not tried them in my Numrich 58 underhammer - but that is going to happen soon.
20210928_213303.jpg

Last edited:
Overall length - .775
Bottom band - .576
2nd from bottom band - .582
3rd from bottom band - .582
top band - .591
bottom lube groove - .538
middle lube groove - .538
top lube groove - .538
Weight - 10 bullets - lightest - 446.7gr - heaviest - 447.2 gr (.001% deviance)
These are designed to start easy with the last band engaged the largest. They do not load hard (no pounding) but will take a good push to get them down.
I have shot 5 consecutive rounds without wiping - lubed with a mix of carnauba-beeswax-olive oil. fouling has been soft and no signs of barrel leading.

I am interested in some of these too, and fortunately you will not need to ship, as we are local to one another and meeting for the Remington #10 caps anyway...

75 remaining of this batch.
Based on the ones I have boxed up so far - the $9.00 shipping should be good up to 100 in the small box.
FYI - I am vacuum packing these and padding the inside of the box so they don't roll around in the box and get dinged up.
Guaranteed to stay fresh for a minimum of 10 years.

If there is any interest in this bullet in a .54 or .50 caliber please let me know.
I also have molds for several sizes of roundballs. Just let me know what you are after and I will work up a price.
I will be competitive with the on-line big retailers.

Back