• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD Fur traders knife bundle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SadEyedDevil

Pilgrim
Reaction score
PICTURE LINK
$350 shipped in the US, Paypal G&S preferred
In picture marked "2" from left to right the knives are:
1 Dean Hazuka - Large scalper
2 Dean Hazuka - Small Hudson Bay
3 Dean Hazuka - Buffalo Skinner
4 Green Beetle Gear - Wagon Wheel Knife
5 C L Matteo - Mountain Knife
6 Unknown - Found in barn by me at age 8 or so
7 IronmanOKC - Coffin Handle Knife
8 Dwight Gallian - Belt Knife
9 OldHickory Butcher - Liberated from kitchen duty by me around age 5
10 Gulzar Ahmed - Jesse Clift Bowie
11 Gulzar Ahmed - Edwin Forrest Bowie
12 Ken Hamilton - Half Tang Trade Knife oval cocobolo handle

Only condition issues with any of the knives aside from aging or honest wear would be; #5 the nice bone scales having some gaps around tang, prob should have used liners could be filled with epoxy or removed and fixed, #6 an obvious homemade amateur knife solid and went well with my Red Ryder (still have both my eyes and the carbine), #9 was used by a 5yo to play frontiersman on a farm for years and it shows but handle solid and blade serviceable.
Sheaths are below the knives that came with them for #1-7. The others came with none.
Knife #4 is Youtube famous, there is a forging video from wagon wheel to finished knife, it is a good watch.
Thrown in is a book "The Great Fur Lands or Sketches of Life in the Hudsons Bay Territory" by H.M. Robinson 1879. This copy looks to be 1972.

Last edited:
Click on the PICTURE LINK text, it should open an album of pictures.

Also added another knife I found tucked away in a haversack, a Ken Hamilton English trade knife. Pictures added to album.

Last edited:
you should post your pics here along with your forum name and date your link dosnt work , at least for me,

These are now SOLD
Not sure why it would not open for you, the file shows a lot of reads. In the future I'll look into different ways to insert pictures.
Thanks all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back