• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD SOLD - FS: British Sea Service Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this pistol a couple months ago on this forum (link: SOLD - British Sea Service/ "Pirate" Pistol.)

I received it and left on my work bench as I got into other projects. Have not touched it since then.

Want to sell for someone else to finish and shot the heck of of this nice pistol.
Here is the information as I bought it:
These were offered for our Nations 1776/1976 Bicentennial Celebration back when there was a market for Patriotic items as a kit to assemble a functional copy of a Revolutionary War Era British Sea Service/Pirate Pistol. I bought it for myself, however I've ended up with more projects than I'll have time to finish. It's marked "Black Powder Only", ULTRA HI, .67 cal., Japan, PROOF TESTED. It's made to take the standard British .648 - .65 Regulation British pistol ball. Bore is Mint, unfired except for the proof test. It can be fired right now the way it is, all of the difficult work has already been done for you. Or with a little shaping, tuning and finish wood work you can make it into a really impressive historical piece for the range or re-enactment. Has a little light surface storage rust that will be easily polished off or can be left alone to add character to the piece.
$275 Includes Shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1110.jpg