• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD FP - Pedersoli 50 cal Kentucky Pistol - NEAR NEW

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morehops52

45 Cal.
Reaction score
PEDORSOLI KENTUCKY PISTOL 50 CAL PERCUSSION
I realized that I'm just more of a rifle guy This is one of those safe queens that I just haven't shot much so it's time to go. Less than 20 rounds out the barrel, this pistol is in near new condition. Barrel is clean and rifling crisp. There are a couple very small blems shown (enlarged) in the photos. Note that this is NOT from a kit.
PRICE: Was 475 , 425.00, NOW $399.00 SHIPPED CONUS. Interested parties should PM me. More photos available if needed.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

Attachments