• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD SOLD Ed Rayl 31 Caliber Swamped barrel (flint)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WVAED

40 Cal.
Reaction score
This barrel was made by Ed Rayl (A West Virginia barrel maker). It was breeched already. It has the tendons cut for the underneath lugs (mounting lugs included). The upper tendons are cut, I am including a rear buckhorn sight to send along too. The work was already done on the barrel when I bought it. It is a 31 caliber barrel. I am unsure of the twist. It has a lightning liner already installed (see pictures) The barrel is 35 1/2 inches long. My hope was to build a little squirrel rifle. 225.00 shipped.
1660302755205.jpeg
1660302775878.jpeg
1660302936115.jpeg
1660302801720.jpeg

I am at work right now. I will measure those when i get home later today. Thanks

The breech is about 7/8 and the muzzle is almost 13/16. That is me measuring with a tape measure, but close as I could get.

The barrel appears to be swamped. What are the breech and muzzle dimensions across the flats?
The breech is about 7/8 and the muzzle is almost 13/16. That is me measuring with a tape measure, but close as I could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back