• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

"Soggy " from Nova Scotia here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soggy

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I've had my eye on this site for a while , finally worked up the courage to open the door and come in, going to do a lot of lookin, ain't much for posting. Paw taught me at an early age; you learn more with your eyes & ears than you do with your mouth.
Soggy ::

Welcome aboard Soggy. I have learned so much from this site in a very short while. Tons of info here, great folks too. Jump in when you can. see ya 'round the campfires-Flint50

soggy,
welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. lots of friendly folks that are glad you
found us. your paw was most likely right when he told
you that but that was before this forum. you will
learn a lot by being involved here so join in
whenever you can. we love ???? and answers.
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome soggy.
Glad to have you aboard. Yeah, it's good to remember that we have 2 ears and only 1 mouth - - but then again, we've got 10 fingers :haha: -- unless we've blown 'em all off loading our frontstuffers :crackup:

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Hey Sogg,
Good to see you could join us!Lookin forward to see you post.This here site is Awsome!

:: Thanks guys I feel welcome already. Sounds just like a cyber-rendezvous, I should be able to find a spot where I can pull up a stump and sit a spell. :winking:
I sometims tend to lay on the :bull: but it is all in fun. I'm going to leave this thread and look over some of the other threads, to see what's out there.
Soggy :thumbsup:

welcome friend , glad to see there is someone here to help look out for halftail!!. Enjoy , and jump in . :redthumb:

Man!!All we gotta do is break out a boiler full of fresh mussels and some Swordfish steaks and we'd be all set.
Stews have you done any shooting up on the mountain lately?

Hello, Soggy
I see you are from Nova Scotia.I would like to chat with you as i am moving to Lunenburg[url] N.S.in[/url] a couple of years. I would like to find out more about the Blackpowder sceen there, clubs, ranges etc.
Thanks Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Back