• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So, what happened?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawken

40 Cal
Reaction score
.... with the Goex plant shutting down?

The last I heard, everyone was running around with their hair on fire. Understandably so, I Suppose.

Then, I heard rumblings that DuPont (or somebody) was going to purchase the facility. Crisis averted? I dunno. I'm just a simple guy, I can't keep up on all this stuff.

I got four pounds of Swiss 3f not long ago. Along with the nearly two pounds of Goex that I have, and two full horns, I'm good for a good while!!

I got several cans of Goex and one of Swiss just in time. That was back in the summer, thank goodness for looking ahead.

I got a few cans of powder back when it was just a rush on the supply, due to everybody panicking over covid. I got lucky and got the last couple cans the store had. Not long after this, I heard of Goex going south, so I'm glad I was able to get some.

Back