• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So What Do We Have Here?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookedOff

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Howdy, This is my first post on the forum. I bought a Percussion Rifle this weekend. Once I got it home I noticed that it had no markings except for a gothic K engraved on the trigger guard. After a little looking around on the interweb, it looks to me that is Thomas/Center stock, and aftermarket barrel, lock, and trigger.
What do y'all think?
20211107_080554.jpg
20211107_080538.jpg
20211107_074052.jpg

not a TC lock. look on the barrel just forward of the breach, if its GM it will have a small GM in a circle on the hidden flat of the barrel.
the rifle may be an Invest arms, but i think someone assembled it with nice parts.
with that recessed lock bolt hole i am leaning toward a investarms. nice rifles. i have 3 and all shoot better than i can.

Last edited:
Ok for some reason it is uploading the images I post twice. I'll hold of on photos for a while

No ramrod, and no provision for a ramrod? A target rifle, perhaps.....where you can pack a ramrod separately.

Everything but the barrel blank, the lock, and the peso are TC Hawken. The stock, triggers, tang, breechplug, all of it is TC. The big hole in the side is where the factory lock bolt would go. The lock bolt escutcheon had a boss that fit the larger part of the recess. I’d refinish everything, add a rib & thimbles, do something better than the peso and you’ll end up with a pretty nice gun.

Back