• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Beware of Dog"
His name is 'Killer'
He does not like Trespassers, Mail Carriers, cat, or other dogs.

Attachments

• 20210224_084911.jpg
    20210224_084911.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 150
Gotta love them town mulies. Lol.
I’ve had them sleeping on the front lawn, standing outside the grocery store, even using the sidewalks and not yielding to people. Lol. Just keep walking mr.!
Walk

Got followed by these jay birds target shooting today, not the normal scrub Jay's and I've not seen this type before? They sound like Magpies and kept laughing every time I missed!
I've been here in NW Arkansas for 27 years and only recently I saw for the first time a crimson (Not cardinal scarlet) bird that looked like a finch but bigger maybe twice as big as a gold finch with a finch bill, all one color. He (?) was sitting on a fence post. At first I thought 'Cardinal', but he wasn't as long, but puffy and I've never seen one of these anywhere before. Beautiful. Not seen since 2-3 months ago. No picture of course.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back