• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on the outside of my shop.
Stick1.jpg

I was thinking earlier this evening that Britsmoothy had not posted any critter pictures lately and that I missed them.

Nice to see critter pictures.

Do like the moth pictures.

Not had much opportunity for photography lately but did come across these rams getting their heads together trying to work out how to break out in order to get to the ewes!
IMG_20201107_202721_884.jpg

They needn't of worried. A few hours later the ewes worked it out for themselves 🤦‍♂️

Not had much opportunity for photography lately but did come across these rams getting their heads together trying to work out how to break out in order to get to the ewes!

They needn't of worried. A few hours later the ewes worked it out for themselves 🤦‍♂️
Looks like they got you sussed out!
Wouldn't turn your back on em

Latest posts

Back