• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walk Wilson’s creek monument a few times a week. It’s pretty rural around it. And a nice walk. It has about twenty miles of trails so I can mix and match my walk pretty well always see a lot of game there.
60 degrees f yesterday when I got up normal August mornings are closer to 80 here. Cool brought wildlife out in droves yesterday. I always see some deer, on occasion some turkey, lots of squirrels. Yesterday it was everywhere I looked. Coon, squirrels, lots of rabbits, deer about a dozen times turkey twice, scared a flock of bob white up( mostly wooded and this is just the second time I’ve seen bob white there) not to mention all the non game I saw. Big flocks of yellow finch, buntings, tortoise everywhere, tarantula on the move. Every turn in the trail new game. And the park is small, about four square miles or less, and there is hunting around it.

Wild goat,
Huge grass tree (probably 500 years old).

P1010173 (2).JPGP1010191 (3).JPG
WallabyP1010196.JPG

wild brumbies

20200816_131539 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 20200816_131534.jpg
    20200816_131534.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 86
I missed this topic somehow. Great photos. I always carry a camera but usually forget to use it. :doh:

If there is time it sometimes comes to mind.

Gonna make this one a guessing game.:dunno:

View attachment 20068

There are 16 legal rams in this picture taken through a spotting scope.

View attachment 20069

A few elk switching drainages.

View attachment 20071

Not a very good picture. A fox that sneaked into camp one night.

View attachment 20074
Just saw this pic now; The guessing game picture; is it a couple of Ptarmigan?

Back