• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002 (800x600).jpg

It's only human to get off-topic, but this forum is titled "Traditional Muzzleloader Hunting, Traditional Hunting topics only."
Well, when you get into the Traditional Muzzleloader Hunting area of the forum and you see something titled "So, pictures of ..." you will know, you don't want to open it.

This sweet girl was a cottontail's worst nightmare; appearances can be deceiving.
PICT0406-1.jpg

Poor photo but I'm pretty sure it's a red tailed hawk. I need a better camera.
DSC00218.jpg

Walking...first...that one looks to be a full curl...nice! Second...are they laying in a field of some kind??? They surely aren't hanging off some craggy, rocky cliff!!!
No field, but no cliff either. Common misconception that sheep only live above treeline. Fact is that most of the big horns around here can be found at, or below, treeline. These fellows are only a couple hundred feet below, in a nice open area with not a care in the world.
I have a good friend who’s passion is sheep hunting, and he has been quite successful over the years. I have been invited to join him for a hunt next fall, which I may just do, but that means taking my pilgrim butt out to his farm and getting acquainted with a mountain horse, which I have no real experience with.
I know, everyones dream hunt but not when you have no muscle nor body fat left. Muscle is an asset in mountain climbs and body fat sure helps keep ya warm!! Of course, getting lucky and catching one near the horse trail is always a possibility...
Walk

Hello Brit Smoothie,Compliments of the Season to you..I often have Long tailed(Pink)tits in my rough garden and lots on our ancient wood shoot.The original owner had her head removed ..I've been trying to snap a cock Chaffinch fighting it's reflection in an upstairs window but double glazing doesn't help.Sure we must have met in the distant past.Stay Well.OLD DOG..

Hello Brit Smoothie,Compliments of the Season to you..I often have Long tailed(Pink)tits in my rough garden and lots on our ancient wood shoot.The original owner had her head removed ..I've been trying to snap a cock Chaffinch fighting it's reflection in an upstairs window but double glazing doesn't help.Sure we must have met in the distant past.Stay Well.OLD DOG..
TO WHOM WAS THIS ADDRESSED?
DUTCH SCHOULTZ

Back