• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread and beautiful photos all.

Longcruise, I'm see a couple subjects in your top photo, though they are certainly camouflaged! Awesome!

Keep them coming guys.

Best regards, Skychief.

I see da boid but could only find 12 of the 16 rams!:ghostly:

Dere's two boids! :) They are ptarmigan at about 12,500'

Some of the rams are in the rocks. They just about disapear with the rock background. They were over a mile away.

There were over a hundred elk in the herd. I have a video of them and I'll post it if I can figger out how.

I missed this topic somehow. Great photos. I always carry a camera but usually forget to use it. :doh:

If there is time it sometimes comes to mind.

Gonna make this one a guessing game.:dunno:

View attachment 20068

There are 16 legal rams in this picture taken through a spotting scope.

View attachment 20069

A few elk switching drainages.

View attachment 20071

Not a very good picture. A fox that sneaked into camp one night.

View attachment 20074[/QUOTE
Is that a chukar in the first pic? Great shots, thanks.

Dere's two boids! :) They are ptarmigan at about 12,500'

Some of the rams are in the rocks. They just about disapear with the rock background. They were over a mile away.

There were over a hundred elk in the herd. I have a video of them and I'll post it if I can figger out how.

I went back to the ptarmigans and clearly see both birds now; I saw the bird half-hidden...but missed the one in full view. :doh:
The elk photo is pretty fabulous.
The truth is, I couldn't see any of the rams, but I'll believe you that they are there and that you didn't just photograph some rocks. :p

Zapus hudsonicus - or Prairie Jumping Mouse. Hops around like a kangaroo. Lives in front of my house.

20170417_180819.jpg

Many out there.
I was taught "Red touch yellow, kill a fellow. Red touch black, venom lack".
Found him under a manzanita bush in the Chiricahua national monument.
Had to remember the rhyme quick as all he did was chew on my fingers. And had to convince myself that the rhyme only works on solid bands. The black crossovers don't count. It can mess with you while being bitten.

I caught a sailfish in Mexico. Fought him for almost an hour. Once in a lifetime fish. Got him up close to the boat and I let him go. The captain and the mates were yelling and carrying on but I just couldn't kill that beautiful fish. If I turned him into a trophy all the meat would just go to waste. This was as good a shot as I could have hoped for.

Attachments

• Resized95201701069510495395001.jpg
    Resized95201701069510495395001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 165
Back