• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tia was the best, never ever had or will have a hunting dog like her again, once in a lifetime dog.View attachment 12038
I had a beagle like that. She lived to be 17 years old, hunted up to 14 years, wanted to hunt even then. She was near blind, deaf, but still sweet as ever. Fond memories for sure!

View attachment 12057 View attachment 12058
Couldn't resist even though political photos are verboten. But do you have government spies like this secret agent in the UK?
5-zps57b3730f.jpg
Looks like MI7 to me! LOL
Rowan Atkinson Johnny English - Version 2.jpg

Opps, now I've really gone too far! I can't tell for sure, but I believe those are Queen Ann's he's holding! LOL

Last edited:
Don't be fooled by those cute whiskers and wiggly ears; these guys are serious about their job. They can't write, of course, but they recognize faces and remember details.
This is the official they report directly to.
88030065-a58e-4cad-85f7-2fbe444002f3-zpsexuenn2d.jpg

I missed this topic somehow. Great photos. I always carry a camera but usually forget to use it. :doh:

If there is time it sometimes comes to mind.

Gonna make this one a guessing game.:dunno:

1876-800x600.jpeg

There are 16 legal rams in this picture taken through a spotting scope.

20190803_092811-800x600.jpg

A few elk switching drainages.

20190803_095825-800x600.jpg

Not a very good picture. A fox that sneaked into camp one night.

20190808_210841-800x600.jpg

I think it is great shooting them with a camera for all to share! GOD'S CREATURES GREAT & SMALL!.

Back