.36Rooster

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score

Britsmoothy

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Brit, do you think that there may have ever been Cock Pheasant fighting for momey in the Cockpits of yore?? O.D..
Hmmm. They seem to only be active in spring, but you never know. Country folk are very innovative!

Spikebuck

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Of bears birds and bouncy fings
Great photos, Lawrence. I was lucky enough, a number of years ago, to be on a business trip to NSW for almost a month. I spent as much time as I could, especially weekends, exploring the outdoors. Absolutely stunning country. :thumb:

BTW....that picture of the Koala and her Joey is priceless! You could put that on a T-shirt and sell a ton of them.

LawrenceA

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Great photos, Lawrence. I was lucky enough, a number of years ago, to be on a business trip to NSW for almost a month. I spent as much time as I could, especially weekends, exploring the outdoors. Absolutely stunning country. :thumb:

BTW....that picture of the Koala and her Joey is priceless! You could put that on a T-shirt and sell a ton of them.
Thanks Spikebuck.
I certainly fluked that one

Britsmoothy

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Out before daylight Sunday by about an hour meant I could see if any preditors were roaming about on the far reaches of my haunt come day light.
The only preditor I bumped into was a stoat.
After that I saw something I have never really observed before. One rabbit playing with two hares!
I enjoyed getting close enough to photograph them.
DSC06016.JPG

DSC06067.JPG