• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another flying bug picture from the holler

1600813149096.jpeg

P1080021.JPG
Honey sucker

P1080080.JPG
Please forgive the change in theme. I like rock art. This example is between 5,000 and 8,000 years old

P1080141.JPG
Bottle tree

P1080148.JPG
Possum not a brush tail so not sure what sort

P1080292.JPG
Spinifex pigeon

P1080322 (2).JPG
Wild zebra finch. Saw Budgerigars and cockatiels but always in flight so no photos.

P1080295 (2).JPG
Native dove

P1080353.JPG
Crested pigeon

It's Pumpkin Season!!
🎃
Bagged this one with a .50cal Pennsylvania Rifle at about 30 yards.
....had a little lizard taking score the first few shot until I nearly took his head off. I will have to lift a pic of him off the video (didnt even know he was ther!!)

Attachments

• 20201013_132335.jpg
    20201013_132335.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 149
It's Pumpkin Season!!
🎃
....had a little lizard taking score the first few shot until I nearly took his head off. I will have to lift a pic of him off the video (didnt even know he was ther!!)
Nice shot! What is the daily possession limit there in Nevada for orange critters?
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

Nice shot! What is the daily possession limit there in Nevada for orange critters?
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲
Like black foot jackrabbits and coyotes; no limits!
(Still need to grab a screenshot off the video - that little lizard hung on the branch next to the Pumpkin for the first three shots - then I parted the beast's hair and he said "I'm outta here!")

Attachments

• 04-Face-Takes-Shape.jpg
    04-Face-Takes-Shape.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 137
It's Pumpkin Season!!
🎃

I think you must have hit a bone, from looking at the damage. :cool:

Phil your luck is like mine but every once in a while the gods of hunting smile on us, at least it gives you something to think about while on the hunt. We will be returning to Wyoming next Oct. just for a chance to see one like that one. Last time out that way we were hunting Antelope did not have deer tags wouldn't you know it the last day of the hunt saw two about as big as him at around 75 yards. But it was still a great hunt the antelope now graces my wall.

Here is that little Fence Lizard that taunted me on my Pumpkin Hunt...
I didnt even know he was there until I reviewed the video (a small pocket camera set up over my shoulder and the camcorder zoomed in on the pumkin)
Sorry it's so grainy, I lifted the pics off the video and it was a bit warm so the heat waves kind made it rough cleaning up the shot.
But he was a Trooper, he held tight on that beach through the first few misses, even when I nicked the pumpkin right next to his head!
Here too is the link to the video if your interestex:

Attachments

• Lizard001.jpg
    Lizard001.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Lizard002.jpg
    Lizard002.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Lizard003.jpg
    Lizard003.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 113
Road kill spotted in 2011. Within the hour, someone picked it up, I assume for the coat.

Attachments

• New Pic File 12 2 12 099.jpg
    New Pic File 12 2 12 099.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 92
Back