• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So I bought a fourth gun in two months…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys who are not in business however need to think do I want the guns or divorce??

Any guns I bought for myself was discussed with my wife. A mutual decision was obtained. My wife knew guns bought would be sold to buy others later.

I am not one of the I have never sold a gun guys. Why not I have to ask a piece of junk should get sold. I sold many good guns so I could play with others.

Divorced twice… both decisions I don’t regret however… it is cheaper to keep her. Seriously. It didn’t cost me money, it cost me friends, kids and family. And, I wasn’t the bad guy.

This relationship is something entirely of its own- love is pure and crazy is impossible.

I love women, but relationships have a tide in the bigger picture. Guns are irrelevant there.

On Contrere Amigo… I am totally happy if you are. That is the dream. I am zero for three and making the best of it ans living MY life. I offer 100% support for something positive for you.

I said “can” not “are”

Due to age and physical condition I am unable to get life insurance so I tell my wife that after I die she can sell all my guns for a considerable amount of money. Therefore every time I buy a new gun I just chalk it up to another payment on my life insurance with her as the beneficiary. Don't see how she can complain about that,

Waiting… waiting. Still waiting. :)

Attachments

• 3A5D659B-F5EF-4DED-ADC4-4879A216EE34.png
    3A5D659B-F5EF-4DED-ADC4-4879A216EE34.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
  • CF5BE679-A2CC-47E9-9005-2F1CCEB6D3E6.jpeg
    CF5BE679-A2CC-47E9-9005-2F1CCEB6D3E6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • E9B71232-C440-4C46-BABC-78428EE49DC2.jpeg
    E9B71232-C440-4C46-BABC-78428EE49DC2.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E695321D-C8B7-451F-BC24-4FC9ABE6B4FA.jpeg
    E695321D-C8B7-451F-BC24-4FC9ABE6B4FA.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 0
An up-turned horseshoe collects the evil spirits and captures them. A downturned shoe creates a "barrier of goodness" perpetually coming out of the shoe over the portal that the bad stuff can't get through. I call it "Lamb's blood for Gentiles"
Now you got me confused.We used to just nail a horseshoe over the door.( Up of course). Wouldn't that be tempting fate to have it pointed down? Now I think I'll go with the silver cross instead.

Back