• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

So I bought a fourth gun in two months…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No spouse for (officially) the second time, third unofficially. Kids are grown. Bills paid.

For the first time on 58 years I am way ahead of the game and life is good! I drew a multi-season deer tag for the second year on a row, it’s almost September and there are nickel bright salmon in the river, Chanterelles are popping, Grouse, bear and archery deer are open all at the same time.

Muzzle loading season comes next.

IT’S ALL HAPPENING!

:)

12 generations of gypsies can't be wrong. Make sure the stock is made from trees /wood that has been tapped for sap / syrup. (Syrup is made from walnut trees as well as maple) That releases the evil spirits that dwell within the trees, like a bleeding.

a down-turned horse shoe over the door to keep bad spirits out of the house.
I thought that a down-turned horse shoe lets your good luck spill out.
I didn't know about it stopping evil spirits from entering.
Now I don't know what I should do. :dunno:
I'll just buy more guns. :thumb:

An up-turned horseshoe collects the evil spirits and captures them. A downturned shoe creates a "barrier of goodness" perpetually coming out of the shoe over the portal that the bad stuff can't get through. I call it "Lamb's blood for Gentiles"

An up-turned horseshoe collects the evil spirits and captures them. A downturned shoe creates a "barrier of goodness" perpetually coming out of the shoe over the portal that the bad stuff can't get through. I call it "Lamb's blood for Gentiles"

Sounds like I need both… or do they then negate each other?

:)

Back