• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

snow ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mule Brain said:
HOLLEY :thumbsup: I lovem, and have three on my Vette!

Afternoon Mule Brain

three on my Vette!

I used to have a 59 vet that I ran at carlsbad race way in California that had em on it, I set em up different, I would run on one till I hit 55 mph, then the other two would kick in,, I picked up a hitch hiker one time and after goin thru a few lights (stop and go ) he told me he thought a vet was supposta be fast,,,, so I timed the next light where I hit it red, When it turned green, I floored it, , They all three kicked in,,, I liked that my front end would come off the ground on every gear,,, He never said a word, just got out at the next light and walked,, I don't think I said one word to him since I picked him up.. I just listened

i'll show ya some snow.......bob

it's not this years photo but we got the same amount....almost to the day.............bob

352963.jpg

Yep. that's snow, Sure hope your rentin,, Ya know, when I bought a rock out west I made sure it was not on a fault line And when I bought land back here I made sure it was not in tornado alley, Out west I talked to an old timer first, and he said he was there when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, And he got darn near 1/2 inch of rain there,, so I bought that 8 acres, And back here it snow's 1 mile all round me,, but very lil here, It's kinda like company, I like it when it comes, and I like it when it leaves, I did get iced in for 6 days last year tho..

I did get iced in for 6 days last year tho..

I knew I had a picture of it some where, I found it,,
ice.jpg

hobbles said:
Mule Brain said:
HOLLEY :thumbsup: I lovem, and have three on my Vette!

Afternoon Mule Brain

three on my Vette!

I used to have a 59 vet that I ran at carlsbad race way in California that had em on it, I set em up different, I would run on one till I hit 55 mph, then the other two would kick in,, I picked up a hitch hiker one time and after goin thru a few lights (stop and go ) he told me he thought a vet was supposta be fast,,,, so I timed the next light where I hit it red, When it turned green, I floored it, , They all three kicked in,,, I liked that my front end would come off the ground on every gear,,, He never said a word, just got out at the next light and walked,, I don't think I said one word to him since I picked him up.. I just listened

That sure brings back memories. The first car I ever owned was a Red 1959 Corvette. I owned a 1976 that I bought in 1983, but it wasn't any where near as much fun to drive as the '59.

Robert

Musketman,

Great pic, and a very truthful representation of how our liberties in this country are being trampled to death!

See! She cannot even breath at this point :shake:

That is just the way I see it

Musketman said:
white buffalo said:
i'll show ya some snow.......bob

it's not this years photo but we got the same amount....almost to the day.............bob

Ha, you call that snow... :rotf:

I'll show you some snow... :thumbsup:

statue.jpg

ya can tell it's not real....liberty is flat in the shawdows and her windwos in her crown are not open :rotf: :rotf: ..................bob

Huntin in the snow with a flinter, it don't get any better than that. Basides, it gives ya a chance to wear yer wool. :grin:

This was taken last friday on the 9th in Michigan

flintbuck_005.JPG

Here is a picture of one of the snows we had last winter. Only in Pa. :shocked2: That is one of my nightshift employees on top of the snow.
ParkingLotEnd.jpg
[/img]

Snow u all wanna see snow ill send sombody a pic to post if they want. I got it knee deep in my woods hunted on snowshoes today no deer tho .

hobbles said:
I did get iced in for 6 days last year tho..

I knew I had a picture of it some where, I found it,,
ice.jpg

Hobbles,
That is one great photo. What were the conditions when you took it?
Bob

Mornin thehorn

I took it bout sundown, that's lookin s/w from my front porch,,

Latest posts

Back