• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

snow ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbles

50 Cal.
Reaction score
It's tryin to snow here in Kentucky this mornin,,
05-snow.jpg

We got a dusting, yesterday. They're calling for 3"-5" , today.
Muzzleloader season starts tomorrow.

DavidS said:
We got a dusting, yesterday. They're calling for 3"-5" , today.
Muzzleloader season starts tomorrow.

Mornin DavidS
Looks like it will hit us first, It just went to rain and it's now ice, The snow should hit here in a bit,, Looks like we gonna both get hit with this one,, Ours SHOULD be gone by tomorrow, It's's headin north and a lil east,, That's you,,,

we had 5 or 6 inches about a week ago. Now it's too damn cold to snow. Official low of 18 below here this morning but they said it might warm up into the 10's today. Gee something to look forward to. :shake:

donk said:
we had 5 or 6 inches about a week ago. Now it's too damn cold to snow. Official low of 18 below here this morning but they said it might warm up into the 10's today. Gee something to look forward to. :shake:
Mornin donk

18 below ??? Darn,,, Our horses would be beatin on the habitat door to get in here with us,,,,

Yep, we got the 5" at least. It's a "dry" snow. Not our typical "wet" snow. The wind started kicking up around 4pm and it's drifting. I shoveled the back walk between the house and garage, went back out after 10-15 minutes and there was more snow than before. I gave up. I'm staying inside, now.
If this keeps up, tonight, I'm not going hunting in the morning. The roads were pretty slick, this afternoon. I don't look for them to be cleared off at 5am.

as soon as we git the cpu going with all the updates and software on it i'll post some pictures of this past snow with 12" of the stuff....we just got done with a new hard drive. dvd-rw, windows XP, power supply and our isp was on the blink....but we got everything going and putting the stuff back on the main cpu....i'll show ya some snow..............bob

...i'll show ya some snow..............bob[/quote]

Afternoon white buffalo

We get a lil now and then, it's early yet for me down here , this was last year,,
snow-pu.jpg

hobbles :{

wow thats a great lookin truck , hope you don't take offence by my comment , i just love old style trucks , and also snow , thanks my friend .... have a great weekend

yes that is a nice looking truck.not sure if i would risk the beauty of it at the chance or wrecking in the snow covered roads. :grin: like the veiw from where your standing.kentucky seems nice :v

Hobbles.... seeing that trunk brings back a lot of memories. I had a 66' that I found in a Kudzu patch, I totally restored it and drove it through college. Man I miss that trunk, it would pull a stump in 1st gear and had God's air condition.... 55mph and the window down.
SP

hornbuilder said:
hobbles :{

wow thats a great lookin truck , hope you don't take offence by my comment , i just love old style trucks , and also snow , thanks my friend .... have a great weekend

Mornin hornbuilder

Thank you my friend

one feather said:
yes that is a nice looking truck.not sure if i would risk the beauty of it at the chance or wrecking in the snow covered roads. :grin: like the veiw from where your standing.kentucky seems nice :v

Mornin one feather

My old truck has been recked a few times since I had it (got it in the early 70's) Had bout 2 rear ends put in 5 0r 6 motors and I used to paint it every 3 years, I got good at paintin,, I made the stake bed for it, I found the bed out in San Diego Ca, They wanted $1200 for it put together, I got it for $500 and did it my self, The only thing I didn't do my self was the rear ends, Them things need shimmed,, Well, it's time for nother cup of coffee then I better get ready for the hunt, It's 16 degrees out there,,,,,,

Slowpoke said:
Hobbles.... seeing that trunk brings back a lot of memories. I had a 66' that I found in a Kudzu patch, I totally restored it and drove it through college. Man I miss that trunk, it would pull a stump in 1st gear and had God's air condition.... 55mph and the window down.
SP
Mornin Slowpoke

I like my old truck, I got the pink slip (Ca slang for vehicle title, it's paid for)in my pocket and I know how to fix it,, My poor lady had a puter in hers and I'm not much help on that one,, and YEP. I have the same kind of air conditionin,, When it get really hot, I turn up the radio,, works every time, ;>)~~

Latest posts

Back