• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Smoothbore help needed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see , after some detective work, that Colrain makes a "C" profile oct. to round that is 38". That would probably fill the ticket. I believe the over all length would be OK with a 38" barrel, but I'll still have to lean it over a bit to fit it into my safe. That's what I get for loving long barreled shootin' irons. ::

Hey!!! We're doing real good!! No one has called anyone else a Nazi yet!! (You autimatically lose the argument when you do that!) :crackup:

However, that folding stock comment was totally uncalled for!! Go to your room and think about what you said!! :nono:

Bucky, have you considered a blunderbus? That would solve the whole problem.

You can even have a folding bayonet!

Whatever you decide I hope the parts go together well and you enjoy the experience!!

Ghost, my deepest heartfelt apology, my friend. You're absolutely right. I spent some time in my room this afternoon just thinking about what I had written. I reached the conclusion that to suggest defacing a beautiful fowler, even in jest, in such a manner brings shame and dishonor to us all! :crackup: I must have been :youcrazy:to even think of something so barbaric! :redface: :(

P.S. I guess you don't want to hear my idea for a "tactical' Brown Bess w/ laser sight, nylon sling, etc. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :thumbsup:

Think of the convenience, though. As well, some sort of sliding plug mechanism instead of the cock and hammer.

Latest posts

Back