• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Smokeless ML's????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 53891

45 Cal.
Reaction score
There has been some discussions on ML's that are now being produced that use smokeless powder. I for one am not in favor of these so-called ML's. For one, there are going to be a lot of accidents and mauled individuals, due to just plain stupidity. Another thing is: this will eventually lead to scrutiny by the BATFE to regulate all ML's as firearms and need to be subjected to FFL regulation!
Your thoughts friends???

AFAIK, those are not to be discussed here, but OK on our sister site, Modern Muzzleloaders.
Excuse me, but they are making cap lock muzzleloaders for use with smokeless powder. Caplocks are not modern muzzleloaders.

The only muzzleloaders that I know of that use modern smokeless powder are in-lines. As such, they are not appropriate on this site.

If you have a picture of a sidehammer caplock, I am sure we would all like to see it.

ADK Bigfoot

Latest posts

Back