• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Smoked, brain tanned hide.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a 3/4 oz. smoked, brain tanned deer hide that measures 33" by 48" with one small piece removed.
The hide was purchased for a customer who decided against the project. I have no use for the hide as I do not make very many items where it could be used.
I paid $185 about 3 months ago. Will let it go for $135.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_8578.JPG
    IMG_8578.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8579.JPG
    IMG_8579.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8580.JPG
    IMG_8580.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 89
I have a 3/4 oz. smoked, brain tanned deer hide that measures 33" by 48" with one small piece removed.
The hide was purchased for a customer who decided against the project. I have no use for the hide as I do not make very many items where it could be used.
I paid $185 about 3 months ago. Will let it go for $135.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48.
If you take PayPal and you can send it to Belgium, I'm your man

Hugo
I removed your personal information from this post.

Please send a private message to Cutfingers to give him the information. Hold your cursor over his name, select Start a Conversation, give the message a title, write your information and poke the Start a Conversation button at the bottom of the screen to send it.
When he reply's you will see a number in the little envelope at the top of your screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back