SOLD Smoked, brain tanned hide.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutfingers

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 3/4 oz. smoked, brain tanned deer hide that measures 33" by 48" with one small piece removed.
The hide was purchased for a customer who decided against the project. I have no use for the hide as I do not make very many items where it could be used.
I paid $185 about 3 months ago. Will let it go for $135.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

hawkeye hugo

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 3/4 oz. smoked, brain tanned deer hide that measures 33" by 48" with one small piece removed.
The hide was purchased for a customer who decided against the project. I have no use for the hide as I do not make very many items where it could be used.
I paid $185 about 3 months ago. Will let it go for $135.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48.
If you take PayPal and you can send it to Belgium, I'm your man

hawkeye hugo

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hugo
I removed your personal information from this post.

Please send a private message to Cutfingers to give him the information. Hold your cursor over his name, select Start a Conversation, give the message a title, write your information and poke the Start a Conversation button at the bottom of the screen to send it.
When he reply's you will see a number in the little envelope at the top of your screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts